At Terry Shields Toyota we value our team members and our philosophy or providing our Guests with not only quality vehicles, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing relationships and a great Guest experience.
We have been a local business, local community supporter, and local employer since 1973. At Terry Shields Toyota we believe it is important to be part of the local community and we are proud to support National and Local events, organisations and charities. To learn more visit our Sponsorship and Community Page here
Our business provides individuals with both jobs and careers across many business areas from Guest Reception, Sales, Service, Finance and Insurance, Apprenticeships, Vehicle Drivers and Detailers, Technicians, Parts, Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, and Guest Experience. The jobs and careers within car dealerships have evolved.
INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US
See and follow us on social media link below!
JOIN OUR TEAM AT TERRY SHIELDS TOYOTA
If you are an individual who takes care and pride in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, and would enjoy working in a team environment that feels more like family, then we would like to hear from you.
Automotive Apprentices - Light Vehicle
Be part of the driving force within of one of Sydney’s most experienced and successful vehicle dealerships. Terry Shields Toyota Parramatta has opportunities for 1st year apprentices to join our team from January 2019.
You will be in the process of or already have completed year 12 and able to manage on-the-job and apprenticeship training.
The essential qualities we are seeking of our First Year Apprentices are:
- Enthusiasm and determination to become a qualified technician.
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Showing capability to follow instructions and accomplishing tasks.
- Being a team player able to meet deadlines and work to schedules.
- Ability to take on challenges.
- Ability to comply with company policies and procedures.
- Willingness and ability to work safely with tools and machinery.
- Competent English and mathematical abilities.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- Be Energetic, reliable and punctual in your approach.
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing training/mentoring in all aspects of the Light Vehicle Trade including diagnosis, repair and service to improve your technical skills.
- Provide a safe working environment.
- Supply you with a work uniform and
- Offer above award wages, tool allowance plus incentive bonuses.
If you have the above attributes and are keen to become a light vehicle technician, we will be excited to have you on our team.
Invest in your future career with us!
Please submit your application to: