At Terry Shields Toyota we value our team members and our philosophy or providing our Guests with not only quality vehicles, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing relationships and a great Guest experience.
We have been a local business, local community supporter, and local employer since 1973. At Terry Shields Toyota we believe it is important to be part of the local community and we are proud to support National and Local events, organisations and charities. To learn more visit our Sponsorship and Community Page here
Our business provides individuals with both jobs and careers across many business areas from Guest Reception, Sales, Service, Finance and Insurance, Apprenticeships, Vehicle Drivers and Detailers, Technicians, Parts, Administration, Human Resources, Marketing, and Guest Experience. The jobs and careers within car dealerships have evolved.
INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US
See and follow us on social media link below!
JOIN OUR TEAM AT TERRY SHIELDS TOYOTA
If you are an individual who takes care and pride in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, and would enjoy working in a team environment that feels more like family, then we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced Service Advisor with excellent presentation and above average people handling skills to provide exceptional guest service and maximise labour sales within our Service Department.
The main focus of this position is to act as the principal contact between the dealership and our guests for repair, maintenance and services of vehicles whilst providing exceptional guest service.
You will also be responsible for:
- Answering and responding to guest enquiries and service bookings both face to face and via phone
- Greeting our Guests on their arrival, listening and responding to their requests and processing of their vehicle
- Communicating general technical information to our Guests
- Contacting our Guests with follow up calls on the status of their vehicles and/or recent vehicle service
- Thorough processing of administrative paperwork to close out all service transactions each day
- With your fellow team members ensure excellent presentation of our Service Centre at all times
- Supporting your fellow team members whenever necessary
To be successful in the position you will need to:
- Have previous Motor Vehicle Industry experience with a minimum of 5years experience OR Service Industry experience with car interest or be a car enthusiast
- Automotive technical knowledge is preferred
- Hold a current and valid NSW drivers licence
- Experience in following administrative processes
- Experienced skills in computer/technology
- Have a happy, friendly and helpful personality
- Be highly motivated in delighting our Guests with our service
- Be an active member of our Service Centre Team
- Be able to work calmly and organised under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you are ready to drive your career forward and meet the above criteria, please send your application including your CV by clicking the link below
Courtesy Bus Driver
Be part of the driving force within one of Sydney's most successful vehcile dealerships. Terry Shields Toyota Service at Granville has an opportunity for an EXTRAordinary Casual Courtesy Bus Driver to join our team.
The sucessful applicant must be able to demonstrate that you are an approachable person with a friendly manner whom enjoys engaging and assisting people, are a team player dedicated to exceptional customer service, are punctual, available on call when required and possess a mature disposition. If so, we would be excited to have you on our team.
Your main duties will consist of dropping off guests from the service centre and picking up guests from designated courtesy bus routes, plus maintaining the cleanliness of the courtesy bus's interior / exterior to a very high standard.
Experience in a similar role is an advantage however, not essential. A full current driver's licence is a must, feeling confident driving a people mover around the metropolitan area and being well presented is essential. A driving record will need to be provided as part of the application process.
If you have the attributes we are looking for and this sounds like the role for you, management at Terry Shields Toyota looks forward to meeting with you.
If you are ready to drive your career forward where your efforts are rewarded financially and have the qualities we seek, please send your application including your CV by clicking the link below